- If fortune-telling is inaccurate all the times, why bother to listen to it in the first place?
- If fortune-telling is accurate sometimes, how do you know when it is accurate?
- If fortune-telling is accurate all the times, your life is destined to happen in a certain way and by listening to a fortune-teller you'll know exactly what's going to happen in the future. How fun is a life like that?
"Life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."It's the possibilities in life that makes it exciting. Even if there's fate, isn't it better to discover it ourselves than having someone told you about it beforehand?
Think about it
- If what the fortune-teller tells you is something good, it takes away the excitement you'll have when it happens since you're already expecting it. (Come on, why do we hold surprise party?)
- If what the fortune-teller tells you is something bad, you'll be suffering the days before the bad thing comes. (How fun is it if you know that you're going to die on a specific date?)