After reading about the details, here're some reasons you may consider using this new service:
- You're currently a T-Mobile customer and don't really have good signal at home but you have a broadband Internet connection
- You're currently a T-Mobile customer and do have good signal at home, but you talk so much that you always use up your airtime minutes (you know who you're)
- You like to hang out at Starbucks and Borders bookstores and like to talk a lot on the cell at those places (Starbucks and Borders are T-Mobile HotSpot locations)
- You want to get a free Linksys or D-Link wireless router after a $50 rebate
- You want to get a Nokia 6086 or a Samsung t409 for 50 bucks
P.S. If you're interested you can read this article to learn more about it.