- The phone is ringing, go get it now!
- Do you really see the reality?
- People don't like planning
- Bad Ad - Part II
- Start Looking For a Husband at 25
- "Hey, you stuff too much in your bowl!"
- Why you want all B's instead of many A's and a few C's
- Busy is just NOT an excuse for being irresponsible
- If it only takes a few minutes, JUST DO IT!!
- Telling your boss about your ideas
- Are you right more than 50% of the time?
- Saving a friendship by YELLING
- Sales Skills 101: Give Customers an Option
- Why predict the future?
- "Stealing" boyfriends/girlfriends?
- La la La Love Song Piano version - Alex
- Need Help VS Deserve Help
- Help people to help themselves
- Let me talk about punctuality also
- Tell you taste without hurting others
- Make it super easy for your customers to submit feedback
- "We don't give out our prices"
- Overpriced stuff
- Some thoughts on Democracy: Ethicality vs Effectiveness
- "You should vote for this candidate."
- How to be a responsible person: Introduction
- How to be a responsible person: Definitions
- How to be a responsible person: Just say NO
- How to be a responsible person: Cut unused communication channels
- How to be a responsible person: Use a calendar
- How to be a responsible person: RSVP properly
- Some rants about this financial crisis
- What's wrong with being normal?
Wednesday, October 18, 2006
My favorite posts
I started this blog in 2006 and have been writing posts regularly since then. The following is a list of my favorite posts created through out the years. Hope that you like them too :)
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.